Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Day 376- Use the mind you have

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my own mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to destroy my mind. 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not use my mind and my ability to think effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my mind as imperfect.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my mind as perfect.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to confuse myself in relationship to what a mind is and how to use it effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not use my own mind as a refrence point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide from my own mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear talking about the mind due to not understanding it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not study materials where you can come to understand better what your mind is and how to effectively utilize it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attempt to conquer my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse myself by trying ot control my mind through a made up idea in my head. 

I commit myself to be teachable and to listen to those who understand the mind and how it works.

I commit myself to create a mind that is best for all life. 

I commit myself to stop abusing myself as life by smoking weed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment