Monday, May 23, 2022

Day 389- fucking up is success.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being in a position where I cannot see a way forward for me besides selling Techno Tutor.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not broaden my conception of what Techno Tutor is and how to sell it through my own life and living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself TT I to fear that I am Un certain of how I will make my money for myself and Kasha moving forward.

I forgive myself myself I have accepted and allowed myself to belive that I am free when I cannot even support my wife financially to build the future I would like to be a part and legacy of.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for me feeling raped.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive that anyone would desire to tape me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I actually need to physically sell Techno Tutor to people when they might already have Techno Tutor for all I know.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame myself for the entire world government and all of existence collapsing in all on one point at one moment. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel stressed that I have crippled myself and actuallyfeel like I have cancer.

I forgive myself that I gave accepted and allowed myself to fear actually having rectal cancer.

When and as I see myself fearing I will fuck up the entire existence if I keep fucking up, I stop, I breathe, I realize that my next moment and my next box I might be living out of may nit be entirely up to me to have as much free choice as I belive, thus, I commit myself to accept the karma of my situation and to focus on what I can do for myself in each breathe and each moment to forgive myself for the abuse I have caused myself and blamed myself for.

No comments:

Post a Comment