Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Day 381- I can do this

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not do my self forgiveness because I don't feel like it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to base my whole life on how I feel allowing what I feel like doing to generate my mind as what I will end up doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create myself as a mind machine completely under control by thr mind system I have invented and fueled and generated wirh my own human physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist the idea of applying myself as effectively as I can each day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become totally passed and distracted by my mind system believing it to be integral as a part of my life and process unable to identify what is mind vs what is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be evil acting on my mind system of self interest unable to identify or fathom any other solution or way of living or being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine myself having a special and unique process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be the best in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up to my mind any longer.

I commit myself to start taking my life, process, future, self care, responsibility all seriously starting right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment