Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Day 382- Bored

 I forgive myself that I have accpeted and allowed myself to make my life boring by creating boredome as my expression by avoiding things that seem boring instead of walking through the opint of why something is boring and makign it not boring.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ruin my life by avoiding things that are boring.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fuck myself up by always avoiding things that bore me which I do not derive extreme energy and entertainment from.

I forgive myself that I have acccepted and allowed myself to feel frustrated that I have fucked up my life by making my life boring as exactly that which I have tried to avoid.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel angry that the thing I least exspected to happen has happened as me having every single thing that I could possibly need or want to walk my process most efeectively and have the bewt life and yet I am totally and completely incompactiated with boredome. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret giving myself the most painfully bored life evver.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear actually dying due to extreme and exsecive boredome. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lie to myself about what real entertainment is.

I forgive myself that I have acccepted and allowed myself to entertain myself with garbage programming.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to bore myself due to not living up to my best potential.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to bore myself due to being totally unteachalbe. 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty for causing myself so much boredome when I had inteded to do the total opposite for myself. 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel embarssed by how boring I am. 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear not escpaing my prison of boredome I have created in my mind. 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create my life as boring as equal to the boredome in my mind neber fullfilled never satisfed always desiring and wanting for more. 

I commit myself to accept that I have created my life as boring and to correct this boring time loop I have created by applying myself more effectively in real living which I realize as being more fun than being stuck on the internet looking at stupid stuff all day. 

I commit myself to stop messing around on the inerment looking at dumb stuff all the time. 

I commit myself to apply myself in my real life where things can actually be fun and interesting and open up potential for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment