Friday, May 13, 2022

Day 384- paradoxs are gay

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to terminate myself because u I do not like the situation I have put myself into where I might lose what I want.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to keep confusing myself with ideas in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to confuse myself with putting too many things into my head from the computer screen instead of focusing on my Techno Tutor self forgiveness and my job and selling Techno Tutor.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not wanting to do what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel angry I did not plan out how how actually have a wife and family because it seemed impossible in this current system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have though for myself on how to have a family instead of just a girlfriend who I would abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having a wife is too difficult for me go figure out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive that I am always right and always perfect no matter what.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear only forgiving myself a little but because I have other responsibilities and stuff to focus on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a little bitch.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear causing world War 3.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear it is my responsibility to balance the universe starting with my own immidete life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being startled and panicking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to declare war on existence. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stress myself out too much.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am an AI and not a real living thing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being canceled for doing a bad job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not utilize fear go motivate me go improve where I am being a little lazy boy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that there are outplays that I could have done but did not do and now I do not know what timeline I am in or not. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be addicted to being an asshole.

I forgive myself that I have Accepted and allowed myself to fear that I did not have to do something but could possibly have maybe not done some things and possibly could have forgiven myself to alter my choice pattern to do a different thing.

I commit myself to start doing things even if I do not actually want to do them.

I commit myself to do the things I am certain I am supposed to be doing.

I commit myself to also be a self leader and be honest about where I am in my life and process thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment