Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Day 122- Interpersonal Relationships


Why do interpersonal conflicts seem like the end of the world?

Why do conflicts and arguments, or disagreement and differences have to be accompanied by the sense of impending doom.

It's those moments I realize things aren't just about me.

There's no short cuts in my relationship to other's as there's no shortcut in my relationship to myself.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to respect that the same principles apply in my relationship to other's that apply to myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to control my relationship with others as I try to control my relationship with myself.

It really doesn't seem like there is a difference, treat others the way you'd like to be treated, means to treat all of life equally.

When it comes to my relationship's... What's in it for me?

Of course I don't want to have bad relationship's that would be bad for my self interest.

How do I fix my relationship's? Stop treating them like they are separate from me, only for my own gain.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist the equality principle when I realize it requires me to have no special interest separate from the whole.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not stand for what's best for all of life as implied from my relationship's of self interest.

I want my self interest, I want you to have your self interest.

That doesn't always work well, because self interest is the current human nature, and that's not very well for humanity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create a reason to not act as what is best for all of life within my relationship's unconditionally, because my purpose in life has always been based on certain conditions that I get where I want to go.

I can see exactly what to do and where to go in my relationship with myself, but am blindsided with other's.

That doom feeling of when I'm not getting along with someone else is my relationship to myself.

I can see more of myself in others.

What does my relationship with other's say about me?

What does it say?

What are the words I say?

fluff.

Everything I say is layered in fluff, like it could just float away in the wind, it just doesn't matter what I say.

Like the only thing that matters is what the relationship stands for, but the words symbolize the relationship, so my life is just fluff.

If I can keep writing my self forgiveness and keep working and improving and creating and learning where I do in my life, one day my life and my relationships and what I create can be more than fluff.

fluff, empty, filler.

That's part of what I look for in my dating relationships, something that isn't just fluff, that doesn't seem empty.

What's the point of speaking words that mean nothing?

Words are part of who I am, and who I am is more than fluff.

My relationships seem to matter the least when they're going well, and all the words are just fluff, but when my relationships aren't going well, everything said seems to hold more significance, more meaning.

I have to keep investigating tomorrow,

I commit myself to stop, breathe, when and as I see myself creating the polarity relationship to other people as fluff/pointless/empty, as opposite to dire/important/fulfilled, as I make notice and investigate these moments within my stopping and breathing to dig deeper and garner more insight into how to forgive and thus navigate the matter of interpersonal relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment