Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Day 21- Breathe Cannot Change Me.

Every moment I am alive, I face constant ebbs and flows of energy, or expiernece, of me directly moving myself as my mind, I am in a web of control, of influence, distraction, and discourse.

To take a single breathe, and to stop all points moving me, and to move myself, in a single breathe, for real, is not my goal, yet I allow it to be, and that point allows things to take me away from my one point of constant stability as breathe.

This goal is not how I am, will, of ever have walked any point within my life for real, and hats to say if I ever have walked a single point out 'for real' or not, where I can stand within self movement and not be moved by a single thing I have ever written or attempted to change in any way even outside self forgiveness and self honesty.

I breathe in self awareness and self direction as self movement, not because that alone will change anything, my breathe is not going to change what I have done, and if it could, my lungs would have stepped in a long time ago, but they are under the same sphere of influence and control I have allowed all parts of me to exsist within.

I breathe, because it is my point of stability, where I can see how I am changing, where I can see where I am reacting, and to see how I am being moved. I breathe as the act of self forgiveness and self honesty, where I can commit myself to stop my participation, reaction, and allowance breathe by breathe, until a point is truly resolved within me, and I am there within that process within each breathe, to see, to know, to understand and decide.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use my breathe as the means of stopping my mind participation instead of breathing within self awareness as me directing myself as self movement where I can stop the points I have committed myself to stop as me as myself within breathe.

It is in the very commitment to the self forgiveness I write "I stop, I breathe, I correct/direct" I do it, not my breathe, not my mind, but every cell in my body that is equal to me as my substance that is able to be moved must stop the point, must breathe, and must correct/direct.

So, this perecption that breathe is the point of change, I am brething, I am changing, if any single breathe could have stopped what I have created as viliany and dictatorship as breathe, it would have, as the air I breathe would have more sense to stop me than I do myself as exsisting as a glyph, a program.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make breathe my means of stopping my mind, and my taking all points back to myself completely, where I can direct myself to stop a point within myself as a single breathe, but do not make breathing the point of which I expect change to immerge from.

I commit myself to investigate this goal I have created of stopping everything all at once in a single breathe, and I commit myself to understand that this idea of just suddenly stopping everything as a single breathe is a fabrication and a misinterpretation of the process that I must have developed somewhere within my time with Desteni.



No comments:

Post a Comment