Friday, February 12, 2016

Day 24- I Have Abused Breathe


I need to breathe each moment in self awareness,

where I can take myself back to the physical within self awareness as breathe to support me in stopping my participation to thoughts and any number of other mental activities.

To be here directing myself to make decisions based as closely on what is here within myself as life as possible.

As part of my commitment to my self forgiveness as stop, breathe, and correct.

To be here in each moment and to see where I slip away into my mind, out of the rhythm of life, as my blood beating through my heart, as my muscles bend, as my body sweats, to be here with these expressions of myself, and not off in my head day dreaming of some other body in another world.

I think to myself how difficult it will be to articulate what breathe is within my process, and yet it's all there, as far as I need to establish with myself in this blog.

I have many different experiences of expressing myself as breathe.

I have a lot of doubts about what is really being expressed in those moments.

I want to take myself back to the basics, because I don't know what I'm creating within my current experience of breathe.

Stop the feelings, stop the thoughts, stop the experiences, stop the emotions, stop the thinking.

Stop all things I have created within my mind, and reestablish myself as my real nature of equality, as acting on the best interest of all as one as myself.

I cannot write this out as efficiently as I must. I need to understand what I am doing in each breathe.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create different systems of 'breathing' as different expressions of energy flow within my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create these different 'ways' to breathe, where the breathe is the same inhale exhale every-time, and only in my mind do I find these different ways of expressing myself as breathe.

I sacrificed the progress of the process of life in the name of self expression as manipulation, as I manipulate myself within each breathe I take, where I fear to even face myself as a living breathing being.

I feel like begging, pleading, someone give me an answer. Yet, I sit down and write in self honesty, and self forgiveness, and I already knew the answer.

I have created a mess.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create ideas of how to breathe, and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize how to establish my relationship to breathe as a tool within my process to life.

I need to articulate this point within more self honesty so I'll make this a part 1

I commit myself to investigate what I have created within the expression of breathe and energy movement, and see what is happening so I can write it out, because in this moment, I see not a single other possible answer than self forgiveness,

I have created a mess, and I realize I must clean it, this is what the world is, and it's good to see me come to this conclusion, yet it's only when I feel like I am being torn apart and cannot escape form my own abomination that I feel as though It's time to act within self honesty and self forgiveness.

I commit myself to be preemptive. To stop the creation of these systems of mind before they can be manifested within myself in such a way that I am suffering the repricutions.

This is going to be a rough investigation, I commit myself to take it easy and enjoy myself as I investigate what I am creating within my mind as the expression of breathe, as I realize I have nothing to fear of what I have created, I need only approach it with self honesty and self forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment