Friday, February 26, 2016

Day 38 - Mathematics of process

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to replace actual stopping a of a point within my mind, as writing self forgiveness, and then committing myself to breathe through the different points and experiences as directly acting as breathe as my participation instead of allowing my mind to run wild as I do not direct myself within breathe.

Self forgiveness, self commitment, breathing, is the basic formula for deconstructing any point within the mind.

What I have found occurring is that I see myself stopping points within myself as my mind, and then after I have stopped a point from occurring in my mind I then breathe.

What I can see occurring in this example and other's is how I try to suppress my mind first, try to get a grip on my mind first, and then breathe...

Breath is the point, breathe is how I stop participation, breathe, and direct myself within breathe to change myself into that which I'd like to see in my world.

I try to stop points within my mind from within my mind as a form of control, where I act on fear of letting an expierence occur as it is programmed before I direct myslef as breathing.

How can I apply my mind in my life is something to investigate.

To open up a point within myself as showing me my mind's participation, to give into my mind as allowing myself to see my mind's length and fortitude for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create ideas of what my process is and reflects of me within my mind instead of taking self responsibility as me being the one directing mg process for myself as life and not for my mind.

I commit myself to continue to investiagte the formula of applying myself within my process.



No comments:

Post a Comment