Saturday, April 2, 2016

Day 73- Self Awareness

I'm aware of what I say, my actions, but am I arare of the deeper implications.

Am I aware of how I manifest my own consequences within my interactions and relationships.

I know what I say, but do I know what it means?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify my behaviour as being who I am, without question.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to act and speak automatically off a script of who I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to questioning my behaviour with resistance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe im perefect and don't have room for improvement.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that because I react with fear, and discomfort to certain actions and situations I take, that I do have a problem.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not question as to be aware of why my actions make me uncomfortable or fearful, because I've justified it as who I am.

I haven't been realizing my internal reactions and feelings/emotions as my behaviour. I haven't realized my mind as my behaviour, as a result of my own actions and decesions. I have decided my expiernece, what I experience is my own behaviour. Self awareness is acknowleging my entire participation.

Brutal self honesty, and radical self forgiveness radical acceptance. I'm not excused from anything occurring within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame my situation for how I am within myself, instead of realizing my expiernece as a consequence of my actions and behaviour internally.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to live in self awareness of my internal decesions and expiernece as my own responsability in each moment.

I commit myself to be aware of my actions and what they represent as how I feel and experience myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment