Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Day 76- Breathing as My Body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to breathe in and out my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to know my mind in breathe over my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize I know my mind enough, as I know what my mind represents within my behaviour and actions, and what I wish to know is my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not find the reason to breathe as my body for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to breathe in ways that support my mind to flourish at the cost of my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create breathe as a tool for my mind instead of for myself to be here still with my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value my mind over my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not being able to isolate when I'm breathing in a way that supports me being here within myself, apposed to when I'm supporting my mind, as fueling experience and reaction and polarity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to accomplish something within breathe as experiences, instead of experienceing myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to know energy within each breathe, instead of knowing my relationship to energy within my body in each breathe.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to miss the point of breathing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to miss the point of breathing as directing my relationship to my world as myself as my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not feeling like I can be here with my body as much as I should be in breathe.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize it is a process of developing myself equal to breathing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not accept that sometimes I will be caught up in my mind in the external world, and sometimes I will not be able to breathe in the specificity here which I would like to realize myself.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to recognize my writting as being a part of my breathing development where I can physically deconstruct what is holding me as me holding myself back.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have held myself hostage as holding myself back and away from what Is here directly to me as my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold my body hostage under the opression of my mind, as I realize it is not about me as ego, it is about me as life, living changing expressing involving, finding the path that is best for me one and equal to all, considering all in each breathe as myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to contain myself mentally and without breathe in considering all life one and equal to myself as what is best in each breathe.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear living and expressing what is best in each breathe, because I have defined what is here as limiting my ability to express myself mentally.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize I would not be living and breathing the way I am now if I expressed what is best using my mind as a tool of action, and not of consequence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being alone without my mind as one and equal as the phsycial.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fight my own body as fighting my own breathing with thoughts and opinions and experiences.

I commit myself to live in each breathe one and equal to my body, as I breathe as my body, as I breathe beyond the limits and capacity of my mind, as one and equal to my limits and capacity as breathe in each moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment