Thursday, April 14, 2016

Day 84- Change vs. Real Change


What I can change, I change in writing
in breathing, in application, in my word, in my being.

Real change.

What I cannot change for real, as what I have not yet addressed in self forgiveness in commitment to real change, I'm uncomfortable with, I fight with, I try to change, but I know I cannot change for real, what I do not understand about myself, and have not forgiven and commitment to change through practical commitment in each breathe.

If what I create in the world, is equal and one with who I am creating as myself, I must not fight externally, I must not fight internally.

I must be at peace with what is out of my hands, as I give myself the real time and application to discover, what is best for life, lived one and equal to myself as my relationship my living word.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to change myself where there is no forgiveness there is no realization, there is just desire.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to change who I am based on fear of who I am in relationship to my world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to change myself from within out of desire to transcend what is here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as not having changed, the way I'd like.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not live change in all ways.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to require within me the inspiration of realization to change.

Where, some things you just know, some things don't hit you emotionally spiritually, and that represents knowlege I'm better able to direct myself within, knowelge as a
certain degree of understanding.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that I will reach a point where I have changed myself from excitement and depression, and will
just be boring, and no one will be intrested in me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fall within a polairty of judgement where the other coin is power, and being great, and just being here
totally able to express myself as who I really am, in a way that is best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take such great strides in realationship to real change, where I have formed radical ideas of
actually changing myself, where I'm not living it to the fullest.

Here's something I might relate to.

Real change is really new, but what about my current relationship to change.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define certain changes as good, but in using my knowelege, I can see that good changes come with bad changes
so, it's nothing to get hung up on.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live false change, as having 'changed' when convient in my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place so much judgement on trying to change, when trying to change coming from no written tools of
self forgiveness and commitment application, allowed me to work with Desteni in the first place.

Change is so hard, for real, because false change is a double edged sword that can always be disguised by ego as consciencess.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to speak myself into real change, where I'm a hypocrite.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear taking the risk of real change as what's best for all of life equally, when not chaning or changing
in a way that is not real, is just as risky.

tv and movies simulate fake change, a change to the world that I actually live in, I can see how that has influenced me.

I'm always some kind of character, CHANGE CHARACTER a chain reactor.

React to one thing, than another thing.

Get past this, than get past that.

This means something, this doesn't.

How do I distinguish, what living one and equal to reality as what is best for life is, when I'm constantly in my own head.

1+1 equal 2.

I commit myself to stop, breathe, when and as I see myself giving into false change, as energetic change, as I realize no matter what, I must apply myself
for real as the physical, in way that is best for all of life, as that is what I would like to receive, so that is what I live, give, and express in all ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment