Saturday, April 16, 2016

Day 85- Freedom to Dream

The kingdom

The domination of all aspects of my life.

The monarchy

The freedom to be exactly where I want, exactly how I'd like to feel, exactly what I want.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to do what I want, and define it as freedom.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as limited not free as a slave, because I cannot do whatever I want, whenever I want to.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to box myself internally spiritually to the idea that I deserve to have and do whatever I want whenever I want it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as trapped as having to go to work, and go to my job at a certain time, and having to do certain tasks, when I'd rather chose something less challenging.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define freedom as not having to be challenged by reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate being challenged when I don't want to be.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate being challenged by others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to live in my dreams, where I define dreaming as freedom.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be shit scared of reality, where I know dreams are irrelevant to me as life for real, but I want to dream, because I have tolerated compromise.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compromise who I am because I want to live in a dream world, where I'm separated from who I actually am as life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to dream infinitely, when I as one as life, am not infinite, I dream when I have time to sleep, or time to day dream, or the energy to do so.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define putting my energy into living and expressing, over dreaming as separation, as limitation, as not freedom.

Free to betray the best interest of life.

That's horrifying.

But that's not how I see it.

I see dreams as innocent, I desire to dream, but that's because I just enjoy it, it's how I'd like to live, so if I can do one thing, while still maintaining
the principle of what is best for life, based on reality and not dreams.

I commit myself to live in freedom as doing what's best for life in all ways, always, unconditionally, as creating life as a dream, the dream of what is best for all of life one and equal.

I commit myself to stop, breathe, when and as I see myself defining myself within anxiety as not feeling free to do what I want, as I realize freedom as the freedom to improve who I am, as I realize dreams are me separating myself from who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment