Monday, April 4, 2016

Day 75- The Thought Thickens

The story of my life. Has been a thought.

That's how I've been taught. That's what I teach myself.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize I am both the teacher and the student.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize I can make mistakes, as a learning process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let myself think any less of myself because of my 'mistakes'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize I define mistakes for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define mistakes as failure.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define mistakes as failure to succeed.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself as needing to walk through mistakes, without suppression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate myself for making mistakes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define mistakes as who I am as ego, and in this not realize, I let my mistakes become who I am in my mind alone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not give myself the courage of embracing and accepting my mistakes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deprive myself the honor of living one and equal to my mistakes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let a thought of definition as failure influence me, instead of realizing it is only a thought, and as I change myself for real, so does the thought of failure, the reaction to failure.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imprison myself within failure, instead of liberating myself in relationship to living the word failure, as living a faild life, and truly living what it means to change.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not give myself the strength to face my failures.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to panic when I have failed, out of reaction as fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be sick within myself as being sick of making my life more difficult to function and manage.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be sick of myself, and in this not realize sometimes that's the point where I need to go to realize where I must improve myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let my life go to chaos when I make a mistake.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to my mistakes with anxiety.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to my mistakes with internal conflict.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as a lesser person for making a mistake, instead of realizing myself as a better person as learning from my mistakes.

I commit myself, to stop, breathe, when and as I see myself creating internal conflict in relationship to having made a mistake, as I realize myself as one and equal to living the mistake to the best of my abilities.


No comments:

Post a Comment