Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Day 83- Hearthstone


Hearthstone is a card game, and it is my addiction.

I like creating decks, and collecting the cards, and there is a new expansion coming out, so I'm excited about that, because it will add more variety to the game.

I like winning games in hearthstone, but I'm also on with losing some matches if I feel like it was a fair fight.

I like the colors and card designs.

I like the relief from being at work, blowing off steam.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give into the urge to play hearthstone when there are other things I want to get done.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my life by the feeling of enjoyment and fulfillment from playing hearthstone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be the person I'd like to be when I spend time blowing off steam on hearthstone on my time off.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not commit to self discipline in working on myself when I'd rather play hearthstone because I don't see how it could pay off.

Blowing off steam, because screw it.

Because it doesn't matter how much work I put into myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have self compromise, where I need to compromise with one part of my life, to tend to another, where I like the math, and brain storming and creativity from hearthstone, but I also need to make myself.

When I binge on hearthstone, it's because I don't see myself creating a purpose.

I see myself just working, and I see my efforts to do more with my life, as invain, not paying off.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold within myself the expression of I have no reason to push myself as far as I'd like, because it will not pay off, and my work on myself in invain, when I play hearthstone.

I commit myself to let nothing stand in the way of me giving my purpose to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment