Friday, April 1, 2016

Day 72- "21st Century Digital Boy."

"Cause I'm a 21st century digital boy, I don't know how to live, but I've got a lot of toys." - Bad Religon.

The millennials, a very loose term, defining those born and raised 1982-2004, during the rise of technology.

As I take strides to unwrap the box I've placed myself within, as a digital boy, as someone engrossed with entertainment and technology, I have to wonder how my very fabric of being, has been afflicted, by the idea of being weak, 'I don't know how to live, but I have a lot of toys.'

The fear that I have privilege, the fear of the responsability that comes with that privilege, which I have never recognised, and in fact, only believed I was special for my birthright, of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to prove something in my day to day life, where I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to simply recognize why I believe I need to prove something to myself, maybe to others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I am weak for being born into money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my self to believe I will never know true struggle, because I have never lived it to the extent most will have to.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to glamorize pain, and poverty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe pain, and poverty builds character, when in fact, it builds horror, as working in or out of poverty, is an attrocity, it's unregarded within the real caliber and severity of the situation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare myself to poverty, as having privlige, as money, instead of standing as equal, as a participant of the same system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have realized myself as responsible for insighting change within myself as one and equal to others, when I have compared myself and my problems to those of others, without having actually seen and considered them as one and equal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid realizing myself as equal to anyone, where I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only see the box of my life and experiences as consceinceness, totally illprepared, to stand equal to even my peers, none the less, someone hungry and hurtting, half way across the world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe charity and activism is what's going to make a change, when in self honesty I see, I must change who I am in relationship in all ways, in participation and belief within the system, as one and equal to all, as what is best, as I have realized for myself.

Living, what is best, as one and equal, means I speak out, I share, I listen, for and as myself, as I can only walk myself out, and what I share with another is what I receive.

I'm the creator of poverty, and it's going to take a lot to pull myself out, so I have to give a lot back to myself, through self forgiveness, realizing with real eyes. The oneness and equality living equation, the Jesus message.

To give unconditionally, is to give to all as one and equal to myself.

What I give to myself alone, is not given within oneness and equality, as only considering one piece of the many pieces of self on earth.

I must give as I'd like to receive for my own sake, as the sake of all who are here in this moment.

What's best for me?

What is best for all as one and equal.

Remarkably simple, the simplest truth there ever was. I realize how I live in self forgiveness, how I live in self responsability, and self honesty, will define the caliber of each and every individual.

I commit myself to go as far as I can realize myself, and then, I commit myself to keep going, not with anything to prove, when and as I see myself living equality through comparison, I stop, breathe, and realize myself as one and equal having nothing to prove, and only required to actualize myself through the living word, through real change as self change.

No comments:

Post a Comment