Sunday, April 10, 2016

Day 80- Scatter Brained

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not decide the best way to deal with a situation, and stick with it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not trust myself, and within this let my mind go all over the place.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not being able to control the outcome out situations if I do not think about them.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize I must be here within my actions to be one with the Consequence's and outflows of them, and that in thinking I am spereate from seeing what is occurring and taking action.

I forgive myself not accepting and allowing myself to realize when my mind is all over the place and racing, I'm not here practically dealing and living with what is real, but am dealing in terms of emotions, feelings, and reactions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be competent enough to understand what is occurring in any given situation and act in the best way for life, accordingly, without thinking up 100 questions and thoughts and opinions about a matter.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to think up answers for people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to think up answers for myself, instead of simply being the directive stable decesion maker for myself.

Being scatterbrained, it's like there's never not something, some pressing thing on my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feed into my mind, by always having to settle down my thoughts and thinking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think out of fear of losing my possessions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as better than losing what is 'mine'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stress myself out, by thinking all the time.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to trust myself to just live.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to just express who I am as life, as living life, as giving as life what is best.

How do I stop thinking, how do I slow my mind down?

I just have to ask myself, why am I all over the place, what is so important.

How is it I can be in one place, acting out one action, yet have 100 thoughts and pictures and thinking, what relevency does it all have outside of mental energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ware myself out as thinking to accomolish mental stability.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to live living breathing stability.

I commit myself to stop, breathe, when and as I see myself being scatterbrained thinking non-stop as I realize this as a means of stabilizing my relationship to my mind, and instead assert myself as stabilizing my relationship to my self as living.


No comments:

Post a Comment