Monday, April 18, 2016

Day 87- Respect


Taking respect back to me.

Giving to others what I'd like for myself.

Living equality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give others the respect I think they deserve, instead of giving everyone the respect I would want for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize respect as originating within myself.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize when I disrespect as being impatient with others, I am being impatient with myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not give others my all, as my attention, compassion, and respect, as I would like to receive from and as myself.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize I pick and choose how I behave with others as I do within myself, where I do not consistently maintain my relationship within myself, as I do not consistently maintain my relationship with others.

It is not what others do or don't deserve from me, as individuals, it is what would I like to both share and receive as life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect others to behave and act a certain way to garner my respect.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect myself to act and behave a certain way to garner my own self respect.

Perfecting what is given is received.

Acknowledging myself within everyone.

What you give you live.

Respecting where others are within there process, as I would do the same for myself. As the only way I can do so for myself is through equality.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to respect the need for me to take care of myself as an individual as self responsibility, for myself, as for other sometime needing to take a step back, and consider what I need to do for myself, as I would give the same to others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to help others who do not or are not ready for help, as I see how I do the same within myself, where I push myself harder than what I am ready or capable of doing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not respect people with bad intentions, as I see myself not respecting myself as life regardless of the poor decisions and bad intentions I've had in my own life time as one and equal to that of others.

I commit myself to stop, breathe, when and as I see myself about to perceive or act toward someone else in a way, any less or more than what I would want for myself, as I realize that being how I give respect to myself, as a living being one and equal to all living beings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not address how I feel in any given moment, where I am not respecting where I am within myself at that time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not show myself the respect of dealing with how I feel, where I respect that I cannot just move away from how I will feel emotionally energetically and need ways to address these experiences, as respecting that my process is not an instantaneous fix to how I experience myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not respect what other people are going through when I have expectations of others that they cannot achieve, as I see myself doing the same thing toward myself in all ways.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to respect life as needing to walk a process that cannot be finished on a whim, and must be lived constantly.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not respect the power of my own words.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to recognize the influence and power I have as my words, as how I judge myself as not someone of influence meaning in my mind it doesn't matter what I say or who I say it too, but it does matter.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not believe I am capable of respecting myself and other's within my word.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the responsibility of respecting myself and other's within the words I speak.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe it is my right to not respect other's within my word when I so choose.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have respect within my word when I want to control a certain situation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to speak words of control, where instead I wish I had rather spoken words of respect.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to stand up for myself, to find a way to stand up for myself, as speaking and living the words I would like to live and give for and as myself one and equal when I just want to be alleviated of my situation, and am willing to compromise myself as my respect if it meant me being at peace.

I commit myself to stop, breathe, and collect myself, when and as I see myself about to, or thinking about, using words of control, when I know for myself as one and equal, what I'd like to create within my world, for myself, is words of respect, as I see myself learning for myself how words work and create, and how I can live my words through communication with other's as myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment