Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Day 82- Money Talks


People with money are heard, every thought, opinion, and idea has an audience.

People without money who really need to be heard, are not.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to pay attention to those with money, as if that defines character or principle alone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see no reason to lend an ear to someone struggling to get by, but willing to schmooze up to those who're already well on there feet.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a child growing up to have always seen those with and without, and not the root cause taken into consideration.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define children as innocent of financial burden, when they take on the biggest financial burden, if their parents have no money, there is nothing they can do, I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to have seen that man is in debt from the womb.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself as powerless to minimum wage jobs within my mind, where I see myself as subservient, unable to create any opportunity for myself outside of what has already been preordained by my family, country, economy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge people in countries without money to the same extent exsistant in first world countries, as being deserving their poverty, as not being as evolved culturally, genetically, as people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold heinous views of those existing in poverty out of fear of knowing that money as it currently exist in an injustice to all of life where none are equal, and so I adapted to protect myself from taking action.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to adapt the very way I view living beings to that which protects me, as keeping me in line with the system of money as it currently exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate myself for seeing people as their value in money, yet within this hate, still only perpetuate the problem, as still hiding behind the mind, which is the very system controlling life through money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with fear as realizing I am the problem, as the owner and distributor of money, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear this mental
paradigm shift, where I always believed myself to be above and beyond the problems of the world.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to catch wiff off the irony, that the games, and videos, and movies I pay for, are representing me in how I create the system of wealth and economy, and the very purpose of those videos, games, and movies, is to not see how I am a creator.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live my life in a way where I always find distractions as drugs, entertainment, relationships, to never realize that these things are my creation as money, and are how I hide from my very creation as money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be excited within my epiphany, yet I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to still not realize anything pertaining to energetic relationships to money within the mind, is still the very same problem.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize money as a living tool, as practical real living tool, as actually having a real resource that I can give as I'd like to receive, as being a real creator, not of the mind as energetic attachment and relationship.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to mentally attach myself to money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing track of my money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not spend and utilize money as a tool to bring about what's best for life, when I take risks with my money and lose track of how I'm balancing my budget.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be weak in relationship to my money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to doubt myself as being able to use my money effectively to promote the prosper of life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear spending my money in a way that is best for life and seeing no return in the quality and improvement of my own life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my money as needing to always benefit me without considering others..

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear trying to create what's best for life with my money and not improving my own life one and equally.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize improving the lives of others as creating an equal money system as working with groups and people that supports that idea, is improving my life, as I live what I give, as I live what's best for all equally including myself.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to trust myself to live the equality principle through money, where you spend my money to create a world best for all of life, for myself as equal to life, as improving all of life, and not just my own.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see life as no more than making money, and either making enough to live well, or not making enough to meet ends.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize I am the one who placed a dollar on life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to mentally detach myself from money, only to find in the harshest of situations just how much money really means to me.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize money is the ultimate tool in bringing about what's best for life, as all the things that could make people unite cannot exist at the moment without money.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize all personalities are based on money.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize the exsistance of life on earth is dependent on money.

Within this I realize,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take money lightly, because I'm not in dire straights, and within this, I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize, that when I do have enough money, is when I am held the most accountable, as where I have the ability to speak as money.

I commit myself to speak with my money, what's best for all of life, as I realize what is best from within and as myself as one and equal, as I learn the words.

I commit myself to be a businessman of life.

I commit myself to stop, breathe, when and as I see myself using money, and take a breathe, and breathe in what this purchase really, really represents, and continue, moving forward knowing for myself, and learning, one plus one equals two, how do I spend my money on equal money?

The answer is clear to me at the moment, investigate Desteni.org invest in life.

INVEST IN LIFE! EQUAL MONEY. EQUAL SOLUTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment