Friday, August 5, 2016

Day 194- Falling Back on Old Patterns


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall back on old patterns.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall back on my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not carve a path for myself where I can define myself without facing resistance and falling back on old patterns.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize how much I limit myself when I fall back on the same programs every day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit my capacity to create myself in my living when I fall back on all the things I want to change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize I fall back on all of my patterns when things get rough because I haven't actually changed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall back on old patterns instead of reasserting myself and creating a new life for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall back on old patterns everyday as if I don't even have a choice.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be robotic where I have no choice but to fall back when I face resistance in a scripted manner.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall back because I fear trying and failing to change myself so I'd rather not try at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want changing myself to be easy so I don't have to push myself or face difficult moments in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have everything fall into place without realizing myself as having to make that alignment within myself where things won't just fall into place outside of me making it happen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to in my life be able to just fall back and let everything fall into place when in reality when I fall back on old patterns and don't assert myself everything falls apart.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take self responsibility for myself when I want everything to just fall into place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire for everything to fall into place instead of being the change I'd like to see in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not believe I can change myself and not have to fall back on old programming because all I can see is from my mind and I'm not seeing how I've already changed myself outside of my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fee like a failure when I fall back on old patterns, and I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider why I'm falling back on old patterns and why I'm not giving myself the chance to challenge my old patterns instead of just letting them take me over.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall back on old patterns to remain within my comfort zone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the consequences of leaving my comfort zone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to greatly limit my living and capacity to forgive and change myself when I fall back on old patterns so I don't have to leave my comfort zone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall back on old patterns because I don't see how I can take any new idea into living change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall back on old patterns because I'm not willing to take a leap into new realms of living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto many reasons to not realize myself as being able to change and moving myself to do so.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold pot holes as memories and emotions and feelings in my way of asserting myself as change and not falling back on memories emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize myself as capable of going into the depth needed within self forgiveness to clear way for change so I can choose to not fall back on things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize I'm falling back on old patterns when I hold myself in suspense out of fear of failing to move myself into the change I realize would be best for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall back on my self suspension.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing my life without being safely suspended away from the reality of my life and systematization.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall back on my self suspension because it makes me feel safe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take even just this moment into consideration to realize suspending myself is just restricting myself from moving and changing myself from the parts of me that are a threat to myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let myself be damaged and harmed when I suspend myself within my safety net of patterns to fall back on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give purpose and reason to falling back on my safety net when in reality it's just a sensation, as an illusion of security.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trade real security in self movement to self change for a sense of security as being able to fall back on my safety net at any time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear living without my illusion of security and having to face myself for who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to restrain myself to protect myself form myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a threat to myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to scare myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place myself within a pit of fear so I won't change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to control myself with fear instead of controlling myself with actual living change.

When and as I see myself falling back on my safety net
of old patterns, I stop, I breathe, I realize I'm being less then what I'm capable of being in each breathe when I do this, thusly, I commit myself to become better as a person by not falling back on the false sense of security I've created within my safety net as I realize it's not protecting me from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment