Friday, August 26, 2016

Day 215- Energetic Transformation


Investigate Desteni.org

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the energy moving within me put so much pressure on my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put pressure on myself in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not express my energy differently.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only express energy one way in each breathe, as I've come to realize walking out this energy within myself comes down to self forgiveness and self movement, and how this energy behaves outside of that doesn't really matter, but could be supportive for a change of pace and a different perspective.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my mind leading to resistance within myself from not having forgiven things completely.

What way can I change this energy that will support me?

Make it about release instead of pressure.

How do I change something into something else, it shouldn't be very hard because I don't have to forgive myself to change something.

I direct myself to change the energy moving within myself from putting pressure on me to releasing pressure from me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not explore the energy moving within myself by seeing what I can change it into.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take this energy moving within myself and create something that I can support myself with out of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not transform this energy moving within myself into something easier to walk out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to inhibit my creative potential within my process, as I realize if I'm wrong I can learn from my mistakes and improve, and if I'm right I can also improve.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not improve the energy moving within myself into something that is better.

When and as I see myself getting too much pressure put on myself from the energy moving within myself, I stop, I breathe, I realize I have the creative power to change this energy into something that will better support me, thusly, I commit myself to seek out something I can do with his energy moving within myself that will better support me and be easier to walk out for me.

What's the best way to change this energy moving within myself?

Any change would be best. Even though it's not forgiveness, it would support me in my forgiveness process, just like I can't do self forgiveness when in very very sleepy, I have to go to bed, even though no self revelation or forgiveness comes to me through sleep it is still needed.

What word can I use to change this energy within me into something that puts less pressure on me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let chaotic energy run wild within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let uncontrollable energy do whatever it wants within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be possessed by this crazy energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate myself to the point that I have energy moving within myself at all times to ensure I'm always being manipulated.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to burden myself with this energy instead of just letting go.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate this energy to control myself instead of just letting it go.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as needing to be controlled by this energy moving within myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting this energy go of its duty to control me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not support myself by letting go of this energy and letting it do whatever it would on its own.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not let this energy go and become whatever it would if it weren't under my control.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not investigate what this energy would do it become if I stopped trying to control it within directing it in each breathe, as I realize I can direct myself in each breathe without this energy.

When and as I see myself trying to control this energy without each breathe, I stop, I breathe, I realize I don't need to control this energy in each breathe to walk it out, thusly I commit myself to change this energy into whatever will be easiest to change it into as I realize simply changing a part of me within energy will give me a different perspective and a break from how I've been, and then I can proceed from there by doing self forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment