Monday, August 15, 2016

Day 204- Redefine Center


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear centering myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear centering myself just being in my mind and not worth applying.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that any movement I experience as centering myself will be just in my mind and not worth the effort.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear establishing what's in my mind in terms of centering myself and what's me actually living and expressing the word centering as part of my direction as what I'm living and expressing as life within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that the way I move myself to center myself should be in my mind then it could mean that most of what I'm doing within my day is only in my mind and serves no purpose to anything but my own mental desires and agenda.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being wrong in how in living if centering myself
should show me that how I've been living and directing myself is not the best way I could be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear moving myself and living in my mind when to walk process I would need to know when I could be doing better or am misguided in any aspect.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being wrong about everything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not humble myself in seeing if I'm wrong about everything and realizing from that point how I could do better.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for being wrong about everything as I realize there's been many times in my life when I realized I was wrong about everything, so I know that realizing a mistake and humbling myself to forgive and change is very rewarding.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value my pride as believing I'm right and just even if I knew if I investigate in self honesty that I wouldn't be right or just.

When and as I see myself fearing to redefine being centered and seeing how and if I can live and express this word as who I am in each breathe, I stop, I breathe, I realize to find out that I'm wrong about something or everything is very rewarding, tbusly, I commit myself to not let my pride get in the way of me realizing what does and doesn't work within my process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not walk and live the word centered when I let pointless thoughts and thinking interfere with me being focused, breathing, and directing myself within my living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see no point in moving myself to be centered to stop all the thinking and mind garbage which I don't even have a vested interest in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not use and utilize the word centered because I cannot find my center.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to strip my center from my direct equal living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself by stealing my center.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear living a life centered, strong, and direct.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to strip away my center in favor of my mind out of fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate myself in destroying my capability and ability to center myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry that I know have to fight and assert my center within myself when I could have not destroyed it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define not having a center as who I am as defining myself as floaty, as stumbling, as drifting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit the words I can live and express as myself as life in favor of having a few words that define me without question and only being composed of those specific words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to strip away my center, and then deny that I ever had one by defining and rewriting history.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as not being and living the word centered when within myself I can see how I can live the word centered and that I can live the word centered, that for me to walk my process I will have to find a center within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take back my life as becoming centered as a living being.

When and as I see myself defining myself as not being able to live the word centered, I realize I can live the word centered and something within myself is holding me back, as I'm actively holding myself back from being and living the word centered, thusly, I commit myself to realize and live the potential for being centered at all times, as realizing even if i don't center myself, I can, leading me to question why I don't center myself.

I redefine my center as the physical, as I realize it's the most common sense center I can conceive of.

I redefine the word center as being a reference point, as the physical body can be my center point but my body isn't a perfect circle with a perfect precise center so a center doesn't have to be limited to just one mental point.

Investigate Desteni.org

No comments:

Post a Comment