Saturday, August 27, 2016

Day 216- Energetic Enslavement


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like I'm not accomplishing anything if I'm not directing myself to breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize I'm always breathing so I'm always walking out my forgiveness in breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear hitting a platue where I don't feel like I have any serious things or problems to write about.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in just existing I'm breathing, and am walking things out and living my self forgiveness, and that I don't need any big serious points to write out to improve myself and improve life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I'm not hitting the right spots within myself when I just let go and let myself breathe naturally, and only direct myself when something that I clearly need to breathe through and direct comes up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear if I just let go of trying to direct myself to a certain degree that I'll let things drag on for too long and won't be as directive as I possibly could be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become so possessed with getting things just right within myself in each moment that I can't let go for just a moment without trying to fixate and correct every single thing within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to breathe and move myself and direct myself without any direct effort.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like I'm drowning in all the movement within myself where I don't know how to walk myself out of what I've created within myself as energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel helpless going through the same energetic experiences moving within myself every day and not feeling like I know what to do about them or how to write them out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not knowing how to best direct this energy within myself in a consistent manner.

When and as I see myself fearing that I'm not accomplishing anything within directing the energy moving within myself, I stop, I breathe, I realize, every day I write self forgiveness bring everything within myself together into living one little bit at a time, thusly, I commit myself to remember that the progress I make within the energy moving within myself is dependent on the self forgiveness I do so that if I feel like I'd like to make more progress it means I need to make more time to do self forgiveness and to actually get into things in depth and detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment