Thursday, August 11, 2016

Day 200- Daily Self Forgiveness Roundup


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not live my self forgiveness as changing who I am in my living in each breathe. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wait for my self forgiveness to change myself instead of realizing real time change for myself in each breathe. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself to be the change I want to see in myself in each breathe because things only seem to get worse the more effort I put into each breathe to change myself to stop the parts of myself that I want to forgive and change. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to leave myself to suffer when I see misalignment within myself but refuse to actively face and assert myself as changing myself when I want to just wait to write it out expecting writing things out to just carry me all the way through my life and not having to actively move myself and make decisions and direct moments in my life which can come up constantly. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not directing myself well in each breathe to change myself and live my correction and forgiveness statements because I've seen how the way in which I live forgiveness and direct myself can change, and I fear not being consistent and perfecting myself in each breathe. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to transcend my mind in each breathe, instead of just easing myself and directing myself, to slow down and breathe and manage things better so I can keep walking each breathe as a statement of self forgiveness and change as well as moving myself within my writing of self forgiveness and correction. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take the initiative for myself to change directly even when it doesn't occur naturally or automatically. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want change to occur naturally in my life where I don't have to have any initiative. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear going out on a limb and taking initiate because I risk being wrong when I take more chances. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take risks within how I live and express my process of self forgiveness and change as I realize this is what I should be doing because I only have so much time to play it safe and let everything happen naturally and smoothly. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define whatever I do as good enough so I can just do everything casually and naturally so I don't have to push myself harder. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not actively change myself in realizing the urgency of the situation within myself and on earth, where if I define myself as not trying then it doesn't matter if I don't change, but if I define myself as trying to change I have to face all my problems. 

So that opens up some things about personality and identity which has to do with money and education and emotions. 

When and as I see myself not wanting to actively set higher precedents for myself as how much effort I'm going to put into each moment to change myself, I stop, I breathe, I realize the bar I set for myself does not change the world which is going to have to change one way or another, so it's just a matter of how difficult I want things to be for myself, thusly, I commit myself to make things as not difficult as possible by putting the most effort I can into changing myself in each breathe as living out my self forgiveness and correction statements in relationship to my mind and everything I'm not standing and walking one and equal to. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tolerate reducing my anxiety in relationship to work when I know that I could do much better as stopping anxiety all together. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to making my relationship to anxiety better, instead of challenging myself to take on anxiety in relationship to work completely. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to set the bar at reducing anxiety opposed to eradicating anxiety all together. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to play it safe with anxiety in just slowing trying to trim things down, apposed to taking myself to another level altogether where I don't have to fend of anxiety any longer in relationship to work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define stopping anxiety at work as too good to be true, as I realize the too good to be true motto is a part of enslavement to prevent people from realizing how good things could be if we changed together apposed to seeing how bad things could get if you don't keep looking out for yourself. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize I can take that extra push to not settle for less then the best I can do in relationship to anxiety at work. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to drag on my anxiety at work instead of moving myself to change myself through self forgiveness out of fear of over exerting myself. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that the exertion from work on top the exertion from trying to stop anxiety through living and directing myself as a statement of self forgiveness and change will only exert me even further. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my anxiety on physical exertion when it's got nothing to do with the physical it's mental energy that is blocking me out as scripts and personalities I'm running in my system as energy conciseness in place of me living. 

When and as I see myself limiting myself to not fully eradicate anxiety in relationship to work, I stop, I breathe, I realize I'm afraid of pushing myself too hard at work by trying to do the work as well as exert myself to live self forgiveness and change in each breathe, as I realize this fear is of being physically depleted which is coming from my mind not my body, so i realize i need to take a stance against myself, thusly, I commit myself to eradicate anxiety within my relationship to work completely by bringing my relationship to work into the best and most practical living I can where I don't just trim and make things better little by little but try to change everything radically as my precedent of tolerance for anxiety at work.

Pushing myself to open up one more point today, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not put the energy and effort into working on my DIP pro lesson because I don't see anything outside of what I'm working on day-to-day as having any relevance to my process. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to misdirect myself with a sense of comfort and stability where I'm not pushing myself as hard as I could be for example working more vigorously and timely on my DIP pro lessons. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize how setting the bar for myself within a realm of comfort and stability is a limitation coming from my mind. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing that there are habits and behaviors that I directly enable which are completely self limitations to life because I have ingrained my comfort level and sense of stability so deeply into my being. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear how much I limit myself by letting my comfort level and sense of stability direct me in my living. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing who I am in relationship to facing what it will take for me to take my life back from laziness and comfort levels and stability as not pushing myself harder then what I'm interested or feel like doing. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I cannot build up enough inertia to push myself forward. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take into consideration how all the little seeds of pushing myself harder and applying myself and not giving up has added up substantially so I just need to at the very least keep planting those seeds in my life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that every little push I make to push myself harder to do the writing and reading work for my process will eventual add up and will eventually be enough. 

When and as I see myself not putting in extra pushes and effort within my process of writing self forgiveness or reading materials or doing my lessons, I stop, I breathe, I realize that every single little seed I plant will grow into something of substance so as long as I keep pushing even in the most trivial ways it will matter, thusly, I commit myself to keep pushing myself on the most trivial levels as well as on the most surface and forceful levels as realizing I need to push myself on all fronts as one and equal. 

Investigate Desteni.org

No comments:

Post a Comment