Monday, August 29, 2016

Day 218- Flip Flopping vs. Directing


Investigate Desteni.org

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become trapped in the loop of believing that this time I'll get things right within my breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear just breathing and directing myself and not putting myself in a position where this time I have to get things right.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put myself in a position where I must overcome a challenge within my breathing to attain something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not forgive and clear out whatever is forcing me to keep trying to create a perfect breathing pattern and to not let go of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek honor in  forcing myself to create a perfect breathing pattern and never letting go of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not allow myself to create the perfect breathing pattern that I'm looking for as the perfect means of directing myself in each breathe.

When and as I see myself struggling to reach the perfect state of breathing and directing myself, I stop, I breathe, I realize the amount of force I have to put into trying to breathe and direct myself implies that there is a substantial amount of resistance within myself in relationship to perfectly directing myself in each breathe, thusly, I commit myself to realize myself as being able to perfectly direct myself in each breathe by just breathing and not having to apply so much energy into the act of just breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I cannot reach my ultimate potential if I can't attain a perfect state of breathing and directing myself in each moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my ultimate state of directing myself within each breathe as being me forcing myself to breathe as energy as directing myself through breathe as energy apposed to directing myself without force as energy from my mind within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that my entire process is revolved around me getting the point of me directing myself in each breathe perfected.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that directing myself in each moment as each breathe is something I can just jump into without substantial self forgiveness and application already in motion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to create this state of breathing and directing myself and holding onto it because I believe that's the only way I'll ever know the truth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the truth as separate from myself within my living where I'm actually obscuring the truth as being able to just simply be here and breathe in awareness of truth as myself.

When and as I see myself desiring to move myself to chase this perfect state of breathing and directing myself within each moment, I stop, I breathe, I realize the truth I'm trying to find by creating and living this state of existence within myself is an illusion, thusly, I commit myself to face the truth of my relationship to this energetic movement and direction of myself in each breathe without having to be there and have already completed it to know if it is something I can complete or live.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to spend so much energy chasing down the energetic feeling of directing myself to perfection in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify chasing an energetic high within myself as being me perfecting myself within each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I will fail within all aspects of my living if I cannot perfect myself within how I direct myself in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear drowning within trying to direct myself within each breathe and missing the real picture of how to be living in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I've made a mistake within what I've created within me directing myself in each a breathe as I realize right or wrong it's too late to just stop what I've created moving within myself and the only choice is to proceed forward.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having created something within myself that I cannot turn back on and have to face the consequences of without actually knowing how.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create abusive consequences when I'm facing consequences I've created for myself but do not have or am receiving the context of why things are happening or how to correct them, leading met to be unable to navigate the consequences and correct myself because I don't know what's going on within myself.

When and as I see myself fearing not being able to back out of the consequences I've created within myself, I stop, I breathe, I realize there's no turning back now, thusly, I commit myself to be self honest about the nature of the consequence I've created in relationship to directing myself in each breathe, as I realize I can only make things better or worse for myself through self honesty.

I commit myself to break through this wall within myself limiting my capacity to direct myself in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear trying to perfect my self direction within each breathe as being misguided, as I realize I'm the only guidance I have and I don't see any other options within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being a robot as having no other options to direct myself then the perfection of self direction I've created for myself in each breathe over a long period of time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I'm acting without choice, as I realize I have a choice, but I realize for me in this moment what the best choice is for myself as life as odd as it appears to be from my mental perspective.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define having choices in how I direct myself as being a good thing, as I realize the times in which I've swapped between how I direct myself in each breathe have been times where I was not well within myself and my living, and the times I can see just exactly how to breathe live move and express myself and walk my process in each breathe without a doubt, have been times where I've been well and prospering within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suffer in the name of having a choice of how to direct myself, as I realize it's not a choice because to flip flop on how I direct myself and my living shows me I'm totally lost within my living to begin with so any form of direction would be the first step and so would all be the same, because I've reset my living each time I compromise within myself and how I direct myself.

When and as I see myself about to flip flop on how I direct myself within my living in any way, i stop, I breathe, I realize the consequences of flip flopping can be seen reflected internally and externally within my life, thusly, I commit myself to stop creating consequences I would not desire, by stopping myself from flip flopping on a moments whim where I otherwise in a better state of mind would not flip flop.

No comments:

Post a Comment