Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Day 206- Redefine Force


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear using force within myself in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the consequences of using force within myself in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being forced to do things I don't want to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize I can strike a balance with force within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize I can use force when I'm up against a wall, as I realize I'm limited by some walls in my life, like forcing myself to get up for work, or forcing myself to do homework, or to go for exercise.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify that things should happen naturally as an excuse to not use force.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify that things should happen naturally when it's too late for that, because as human being I have already denied my nature as life, and have no option but to use force against myself as I find myself fighting myself every day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not use force in my life because i have no call to action, no one telling me I need to do something in a way that move me into action, and I as comfort within my personality would rather go about things more leisurely, even though it makes things more difficult in some way.

When and as I see myself justifying not forcing myself into action because that's not how things should be, I stop, I breathe, I realize that things are not the way they should be and I have to force myself to make myself into the person I should be, thusly, I commit myself to regularly and within each breathe constantly apply force onto myself, as forcing myself to stop participation with things in my mind and forcing myself back to breathe as the physical, forcing myself to go to work, or do self forgiveness, or go to school, or chores, or anything at all.

I have defined force as bad because it's not the way things should be.

I redefine force as being the action of putting pressure on something, as I realize if I don't put pressure on myself to move and act in my world, I will not change whatsoever, so I need force, as the force as putting pressure against the walls I've built up in my mind, and putting pressure on myself to change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to seeing myself as someone who does not deserve the honor of force.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that all of my force will go to my head as a farce or a fart.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I will abuse my force.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself as I've shown I can trust myself to live the word force in my life in a way that can support life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear using force within myself as living the word force when I see that it can be supportive in my living and my process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being sucked too deeply into the pit of force as self discipline.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to equate force to being self discipline as I realize I can force myself to do something but that doesn't mean I'm doing it in a self disciplined
way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define using force as being brutish and dumb.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to conceive of pointless resistance to using force in my life out of blame and spite of having to use force within my life and things not coming to me naturally.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to complicate using force as I realize how living the word force can support me in walking my process and being done with it.

When and as I see myself complicating as hesitating to use force within myself and my life, I stop, I breathe, I realize that using force within myself can support me as life so nothing else matters, thusly, I commit myself to use force within each breathe and within my living as I realize other wise I'll be lazy and won't want to do anything but the bare minimum.

Investigate Desteni.org

No comments:

Post a Comment