Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Day 213- Sweet Spot


Investigate Desteni.org

Breathe in, breathe out.

Nothing to think about.

Focused on breathing, being aware of what moves within my breathe, not focusing on state of mind.

Something moving, energy, feelings, misalignments, things that could be better perfected, let flow into place through breathing as living self correction through directing myself as taking authority in those moments of experience.

Physical discomforts, don't force physical discomforts to magically resolve themselves, breathe, ask what's wrong in breathe, ask what I can do to support my body in breathing, direct myself to move myself physically to support my body.

Living, share Desteni, learn, improve, explore, create, examine, investigate, support.

That's the outline for my perfect living at the moment, no thinking required, no attachment required, just to take all these things and live them.

To just take these things and find the sweet spot, not too much and not too little.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear when I cannot find the sweet spot within my living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to reach the sweet spot where everything falls perfectly into place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will never be able to reach the sweet spot within myself in my living because I have everything aligned perfectly so there's no reason I shouldn't already be living in the sweet spot.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret my persistence at creating myself to reach my sweet spot in my living through struggle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to reach a point of living in my sweet spot where everything is divine and perfect because I don't want to struggle in my life any more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame struggle when struggle is necessary for anything in the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will be broken even more through struggles in life apposed to getting better.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the word struggle as suffering.

As I realize the way I'm twisted up, and knotted up within myself, it's going to be a struggle to untangle myself and redefine myself, but that doesn't mean I can't find a sweet spot within this untangling and redefining.

When and as I see myself seeking a sweet spot as being when I've finally untangled myself, I stop, I breathe, I realize I need to find a sweet spot within my process of untangling myself, thusly, I commit myself to create a sweet spot within the process of untangling my separation and becoming one and equal within my living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not knowing how much effort to put into each breathe as each moment of directing myself to reach and move myself within my sweet spot.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear applying and testing that pressure as that effort of energy I need to put into each breathe to find my sweet spot, because I believe my sweet spot is something that should just magically occur.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear putting in the effort to find my sweet spot within my living in each breathe, because I don't want to admit that ever time I think I've got it all figured out, it always ends up falling in on itself within my process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking a chance to find and create my sweet spot because I fear going back into that state of loss where I realize I've been mistaken and need to change something and have to face my misconceptions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking charge in creating and defining my sweet spot within my living, because I fear the risk of making a mistake in trying to create my sweet spot and leading myself down rabbit holes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear going down rabbit holes when looking for my sweet spot within my living where I find myself thinking I've finally figured things out, just to realize it all comes collapsing in at the first sign of a real challenge.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my sweet spot within my living won't stand up against any challenges in life where I'll become compromised and compromise how I live when faced with anything that challenges how I'm living within my sweet spot.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself when faced with challenges in my living, as I realize no matter how perfected or flawed my means of directing myself is, me directing myself is me taking authority in my living and creating myself as living words and principles in each breathe, so to compromise how I direct myself within moments of challenge doesn't mean that how I've been directing myself has failed, it means I've failed myself to uphold what I realize works for me in my living breathing application.

When and as I see myself compromising how I'm directing myself within my sweet spot at the first sign of challenge or resistance, I stop, I breathe, I realize that when I'm directing myself within my sweet spot it's what I've defined and realized as the best most comfortable most practical means of living and expressing and moving myself through reality, so to compromise myself within that is to give up on myself in that moment of compromise, thusly, I commit myself to hold on by my teeth no matter how much my sweet spot is challenged within how I flow and move myself through my living.

Creating myself is hard.

The way that I thought things were without a doubt one minute, can change over night.

I can become more or less then I believed myself to be.

I can take chances or let things unravel on their own.

The funny things is I think taking chances is more within my sweet spot then just letting things unravel on their own.

Sometimes I can tell ahead of time when a breathing pattern or direction I'm taking within my life is going towards a certain point so then I can take a chance and try to change it before it reaches that point.

Like if I'm angry and I can see this anger is going to keep building up until it reaches a breaking point and I say or do something regrettable, I can take a chance as trying to forgive and change.

I'm now going to try to create and live my sweet spot in each breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment