Sunday, August 28, 2016

Day 217- Walking Things Out to Completion

Investigate Desteni.org

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit who I am as what im capable as walking out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let things possess me without walking them out to conclusion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not walk things out to completion within each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I cannot handle walking everything within me out in each breathe.

I forgive myseld that I have accepted and allowed myself to force things out in each breathe instead of walking them out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stifle my ability to walk things out completely in each breathe by trying to control things within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear where things have to go to reach completion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not walk out as much as I can in each breathe.

When and as I see myself not bringing things to a conclusion, I stop, I breathe, I realize it's my obligation to bring things into completion, because they will not complete themselves on there own, thusly, I commit myself to bring as much as I can into conclusion in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rely on the same limited pattern of movement within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the movement within myself into completion.

I forgive myseld that I have accepted and allowed myself to not let my body walk things out to completion.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to inhibit my body from taking charge and doing what it needs to do.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto things energetically instead of letting go in forgiveness and walking things out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust my body to be able to walk out the energy moving within myself to completion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not let my body express the energy moving within me the way that it needs to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not walk things out in silence.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear walking things out into silence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the silence of nothing moving within myself.

When and as I see myself inhibiting my body from walking things out to completion out of fear of silence, I stop, I breathe, I realize silence is a reference point, thusly, I commit myself to let my body walk things out into silence.



No comments:

Post a Comment