Sunday, August 7, 2016

Day 196- Taking Authority Over Energy


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself the energy I need to function and move myself through my entire day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to withhold energy from myself as the experience of being tired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make things difficult for myself by being tired as withholding my strength from myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to energetically shut myself down when I'm tired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself the energy I need to function and move myself effectively through my day because I don't want to face the day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make things harder for myself by draining all of my energy when I don't want to face the day and my responsibility for the day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to drain all of my energy from myself out of spite of not wanting to face something in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the thing I have to do as draining all of my energy when it's my body producing the feeling of weak and tiredness and loss of energy not something outside of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand as the creator of the energy I use to function and move myself in my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear giving myself too much energy and burning out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not use my energy responsibly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I will use energy for highs and lows and burn myself out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize myself as creating how much energy I have through mental systems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let mental systems regulate my energy upkeep instead of regulating it for myself as a living being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not regulate my own energy effectively to support myself each day as a living being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blow all my energy on my mind as thinking and being preoccupied to not participate in my direct living and application.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not open myself up as one and equal as energy and allow myself to take what I need to do well and function and have fun each day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear waking up feeling depleted and not having the energy I require to direct myself through my day.

When and as I see myself not actively working with energy as one and equal as life, I stop, I breathe, I realize energy is a big deal on earth and within myself, thusly, I commit myself to take self responsibility as directing myself as one and equal as energy so I can then have fun and enjoy myself uninhibited by energy constrictions out of spite and distrust towards myself to properly manage myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself from walking through life smoothly and enjoyably when I get energetically messed up inside of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not find it in myself to pu the energy into my living and give myself what I need to thrive day-to-day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself the energy I need to function and thrive because I'm not satisfied with my life and what it contains within it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to energetically be displeased with how my life is going instead of giving myself the energy I need to function well enough to be pleased with my life regardless of it's circumstances.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself enough energy to make my life enjoyable out of blame of my life and the way it's fallen together around me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not just drop the things that over-complicate me living the best of what I have as giving myself the energy i need to prospure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize how I can live feelings and energy as life as one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to damage my energy flow within my body with clinging onto my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care about becoming the person I'd like to be and instead settle for whatever unfolds naturally around me.

When and as I see myself letting my energetic state unfold naturally based on my mind and reactions and external factors, I stop, I breathe, I realize whatever it means to take feelings and energy back to myself in my living I must do and create so to make living better, thusly, I commit myself to take self responsibility for my feelings and energy within my experience in all ways so that I can discover what it means to actually live feelings as life here and so I can function better as a person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I won't know how to properly mange my energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take into consideration that as long as I keep working on my self forgiveness and correction i don't have anything to lose because I can just take it back in writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define energy as a threat as something able to lead me astray.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I've chosen what direction to take myself in my life wherever a choice was to be made it was my own.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive energy as something outside of myself in my living when I view it as a powerful dangerous influence over me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself to take risks with living of energy to see what works and what's in my living and what's still in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stifle my energetic process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to view myself as being more capable then needing to work with energy when I'm always working with energy as my own flesh and body as everything has energetic elements that everything is composed of as chemistry.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not take self responsibility for my energy because i don't want to take any chances of being mislead.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself and punish myself for being an energy addict.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to numb and sedate myself so i won't go chasing after energetic fixes within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to settle for a life of withdrawing away from the risk of abusing energy instead of changing myself and my living to give myself another chance.

When and as I see myself fearing I will abuse energy and not stand one and equal to energy as what's best for life, i stop, I breathe, I realize I'm going to always be in a state of energetic abuse and addiction no matter how much I suppress it, thusly, I commit myself to stand as one and equal to energy to forgive and to change myself for real so I don't have to go on living as an energy addict.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to energetically crash.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize It's my mind that's causing my energetic crash, where physically as long as I'm alive, I'm breathing, I'm doing all of my human functining thus I'm not crashing on energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize energetic crashing comes from improper use of energy within my body and living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to crash as giving up when I utilize energy incorrectly instead of changing my behavior and trying to correct my living as forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the pain and weakness accompanied with energetic crashing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize how I've powered through many different challenges in my life before so there's a reason for when I cave in and crash not to be feared as I realize it's a choice.

Like when I choose to get off the treadmill because I'm feeling tired instead of running until I pass out which would be a potentially deadly choice to make.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel emotionally helpless when I crash on energy as I realize I'm not helpless I've made a choice and am facing the consequences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand one and equal to the consequences of misusing energy.

When and as I see myself misusing energy as abusing the physical thorough my mind as energy as speration, I stop, I breathe, I realize I need to be walking one and equal to energy in a way that supports life, thusly, I commit myself to walk one and equal to energy in a way that supports life as the choice I always make so I don't ever make the choice to abuse energy and harm myself or someone else.





No comments:

Post a Comment