Friday, August 19, 2016

Day 208- The Wall of Self Direction


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to struggle to find the best way to direct myself in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is a right and wrong way to direct myself in each moment as each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear establishing what works best for me in each breathe to best stop my mind and move myself into physical living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to having an ultimate answer to how to walk my process in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I'll never find a groove within each breathe which I can situate myself and walk things out to my best efficiency without hoping around to different ways of directing myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to how I direct myself by seeking comfort and security within myself apposed to walking things out the best way I can on principle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to direct myself in ways which make me comfortable as feelings apposed to what's best on principle no matter what.

So in each breathe it's become how best can I walk things out, it's how can I feel better, which is deceptive because walking things out on principle would make me feel better for real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear if I don't direct myself to feel better in each breathe that I'll start to feel bad or feel sick or tired as I realize feelings from my mind don't matter.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear giving up on feelings as I realize I'm not giving up on feelings I'm walking them as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed muself to trust feelings over myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to direct myself within each breathe as the desire to feel good and complete within myself instead of walking myself out as complete as who I am.

When and as I see myself directing myself to feel better apposed to directing myself on principle as however is best Instead of what is right as what makes me feel the best, I stop, I breathe, I realize I cannot trust my feelings as this way of directing myself has become a great abuse in my life, thusly, I commit myself to walk out the abuse of energy as direction by directing myself on principle as whatever best allows me to direct myself here as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making more problems for myself within how I direct myself.

As I realize if I am directing myself, and utilizing self forgiveness and correction, there's no 'wrong', onky lessons I can learn and take back to self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking risks within myself because I define myself as being made up of a collection of right and wrong decisions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit how I direct myself within each breathe because I want to do as many right breathes as possible so I'm afraid of risking any wrong breathes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to possess myself with fear of making any move that could make my mind flare up and become worse when that's going to happen anyways.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize going into mind possession and making things worse is part of learning how to breathe and direct myself in each moment, as it's for me a part of my process, in the same way I would open up my mind as much as I can in writing self forgiveness to dig as deep as I can into myself and what can be adressed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the path of least resistance as being the best and most important path for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing the resistance within me in each breathe as I realize it's there and influencing me if I face it or not, so I should face it on matter of principle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to direct myself in each breathe as going the path of least resistance as I realize I can't reach my greatest potential when I hide from the things standing in my way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify not facing resistance and taking chances within myself because 'I'll' get there eventually.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be selfish in not taking risks and facing resistance as I realize getting there eventually will not suffice when things are bad for me and the world around me and the most optimized path is what I should be taking, not the least resistance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider the consequences of wasting time going the path of least resistance.

When and as I see myself going the path of least resistance within myself, I stop, I breathe, I realize there are consequences for life taking the path of least resistance and I cannot tolerate not taking a better path as the path of optimization, thusly, I commit myself to walk the path of optimization, efficiency, and precision to fix myself at the fastest rate possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment