Sunday, August 7, 2016

Day 195-

This day I accidentally deleted, so I'm leaving what I have left as a place holder to archive what's left and then just move on to the next day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to drain all of my energy as giving up when I don't feel like doing something or being somewhere.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up when things aren't going the exact way I'd like then to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that how I'd like things to be should matter.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not put the energy and effort into things when they are not how I'd like things to be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that things will never work out unless everything goes my way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire for things to go my way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make things very difficult for myself when I get stubborn and give up because I'm not pleased with the way things are going.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up on things when I'm at work when I don't want to be at work and would rather do other things.

I forgive myseld that I have accepted and allowed myself to rather be putting my effort into anything other then what I'm currently doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment