Saturday, August 13, 2016

Day 202- Redefine Tomorrow


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear tomorrow.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel anxious about tomorrow.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always feel unprepared for tomorrow no matter what is happening good or bad.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to expect things to go bad tomorrow no matter how many times things go fine or well I always feel bad about whatever will happen tomorrow.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to turn tomorrow into something bad instead of just facing tomorrow and making the best of whatever happens.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that tomorrow will always go badly, because I fear I will always fall back on my old patterns and make things worse for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dread tomorrow instead of realizing that I make myself as I make tomorrow into whatever it will be for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear failing myself tomorrow instead of directing myself to make the best of tomorrow.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imprint into myself that tomorrow will be bad because that's my fate instead of realizing I choose my own fate as making the best of things I can't directly control.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the personality of never amounting to anything by perceiving the very idea of tomorrow as what is holding me back as abdicating my responsibility to myself completely.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that tomorrow is completely our of my control.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate myself into surrendering my self responsibility to make the best of myself each day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame external circumstances like tomorrow because I fear facing how I could be more in my living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize I can be more in life by facing things in self responsibility instead of blaming external circumstances for being against me.

When and as I see myself fearing tomorrow, I stop, I breathe, I realize I stand in my own way of who I'm going to be tomorrow, thusly, I commit myself to make the best of tomorrow no matter what happens outside of my direct control.

I redefine tomorrow as being a blank slate only representing the passing of days, meaning it doesn't hold any positive or negative it's just a concept of passing of time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I'm jinxing myself by seeing that tomrrow will be bad for me within my own mind and then manifesting my fears.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize I am not working with what tomorrow really is as a blank slate when I preimpose what I expect it to be and then animate my expectations into reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to turn my expectations of tomorrow into my reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my mind authority over myself at all times when I expect, assume, preimpose things to go a certain way, and allow my mind to fill in the blanks for me when things in reality aren't what they are in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my mind of hatred of life as my own hatred of life fill in the blanks of my perception of reality to make my mental filter of reality seem real and legitimate.

When and as I see myself viewing tomorrow as bringing something bad into my life, I stop, I breathe, I realize in doing this I'm literally jxnining myself as law of attraction if I think something bad will happen, my mind will fill in the blanks, even if tomorrow is the best day of my life, thusly, I commit myself to stop perceiving tomorrow as being any more then a blank slate so I can't turn it into something it isn't through my perceptions based on false ideas of how things work because I'm so in my head I can't see how things are actually playing out for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment