Thursday, August 18, 2016

Day 207-

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear using force within each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear going down a rabbit hole apposed to actually accomplishing anything in breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear relapsing on being unsure on how to direct myself within each moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear how fickle I am within myself that I fall back on behaviors and patterns which I thought I had transcended.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist facing the responsibility of having to walk myself through my process where I have no one to tell me what is right or wrong or how things should be within me or how to breathe or anything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having to carve out my own process as apposed to it being revealed to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stand seperate from my process by viewing it as something to discover apposed to something I create and realize as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear creating myself.

When and as I see myself fearing being in a position of deciding how to breathe and move myself, I stop, I breathe, I realize that there's not going to be anyone who can walk me through what's happened to me except myself, thusly, I commit myself to take full responsibility for walking myself out when I must decide how to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment